- Four team members are required to start the race.
- All racers MUST be age 18 or older.
- The race consists of eating from a local restaurant (Vegan, Vegetarian, and/or Ominivore) followed by either a bike ride, a run, and/or an aquatic activity.
- Each team is required to supply its own bike.
- All riders MUST have a helmet.
- No aero bars or time trial bikes are allowed.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- "Swim" participants must remove shoes and wristbands before beginning the aquatic activity.
- Vomiting is strictly discouraged (and can earn you a DQ).
- Costumes are encouraged.
Please NOTE: As each meal is created in a working restaurant kitchen that uses a variety of ingredients, including nuts, soy and gluten-based products, we cannot make any accommodations or guarantees for food allergies or sensitivities. Check out our FAQ page for more details.